Appropriate Gifts For Stroke Patients Gift For An Older Fellow, Recent Stroke, 70+?

Gift for an older fellow, recent stroke, 70+? - appropriate gifts for stroke patients

Hey all you Yahoo! ERS

In April, my grandfather had a stroke, and although he is good, as is a consequence of a little slow, verbally and physically. I feel he has his "freedom" and thus have lost much, he tinkers in the garage, things to do in order to "wait useful" - what he has done what to do! He was very independent before the race, walk 2 hours a day, do everything by ourselves, etc. etc.

I am looking for a suitable gift for him. It is not part of a manufacturer that does not work on cars - he wants to clean and organize, but I did not even field organizer would be a good gift. I'm not sure I enjoy it give it!

There was once a very prominent Member Toastmasters, an army lieutenant and a working husband and father, but now with age and stroke, there is little that you love. Anyone with a similar experience with a gift idea? What would you like for a gift? Do you as many ideas as possible!

Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment