Corsodyl Side Effects I Have Severe Pain Under My Bottom Teeth On The Right Hand Side Which Is Shooting Through My Jaw And To My Ear?

I have severe pain under my bottom teeth on the right hand side which is shooting through my jaw and to my ear? - corsodyl side effects

I'm usually good with pain, but it's pretty terrible. The dentist can not find something like a tooth is not accurate. She gave me this after using Corsodyl hurts SOOOO bad that I cry at the end. Will you continue to use if your cause so much pain? It says in the bottle on the first pass, but the pain is really something else.

1 comments:

abbafath... said...

One of my friends had the same pain and went to an ENT (ear, nose and throat) and said it was TMJ. Google ATM and see if it can be, dass There is a shift of the mandible (teeth grinding). Hope this helps.

Post a Comment