Usb Ata Adapter Hard Drive Recovery From USB Adapter?

Hard drive recovery from USB adapter? - usb ata adapter

My Dell Inspiron laptop with Windows Vista crashed because a major player has been removed from the Windows file or damaged in any way. I can not restore system, but because it gives me the administrator password, I've never done before. I do not want to reformat the computer, because I was still important files on the disk, and I wondered who this work:

Remove the hard drive laptop and connect to another computer via a USB-Serial ATA to retrieve the files I need. If it is effective even if the broken windows on the hard drive? This would be an alternative to connect computers to another hard drive as a slave.

1 comments:

@lex el @sesino said...

Yes, try the adapter, it should work, there is no problem if the windows were smashed because he start your hard disk.

Post a Comment