Candida Penis Medical Question, Itchy And Soar In Area Under Penis!?

Medical Question, Itchy and soar in area under penis!? - candida penis

Thus, penis for about 4 days, undermy area was very, very itchy and it took about 2 days has me really look and see that it was all red (no head, just below) and it was red blister / references sought all points around the area above and my legs. Well, at first I thought it was hair grow, I shaved and smelled the terrible odor and after reading the Internet have read Balanitis / Candida / thrush and I am sure that not one, but I need input, to be treated much cream with the help of layers of zinc oxide?

Very irritating, it smells bad, very cold (probably because of the itching) There are anomalies or growth ojust red and itchy and I must stop!

0 comments:

Post a Comment